12826847

im shakeing as I wright this we have a next door neighbour

Customer Question

Hello im shakeing as I wright this we have a next door neighbour boy of 15 years old hes played foot ball I n his garden for 4 years he has all his foot balls lined up to kick in his football net and all he does is kick kick all the time hes there fom 3 30 its now 8 oclock still kicking it echo through the house cant get away from banging I usually end up going out whate are my rights please regards
I'm really sorry but if it just that a youth is playing football in his garden then I'm afraid that is not unlawful.
It would be different if he were kicking against your wall or fence or otherwise causing damage. It would be different if it were during anti social hours.
I'm afraid the police will not act.
You could complain to the council but you need to brace yourself to be told this does not amount to anti social behaviour. This is reasonable noise.
I'm very sorry but I have to give you truthful information.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

He.s disturbing the piece its noise of the foot ball constant banging on his fence also disturbs our grandchild when she sleeps

That is not disturbing the piece.
I am very sorry but you do not have a right to never hear your neighbours at all as they do not have a right to demand that you create no noise of any kind. We all create noise. What we are not allowed to do is create a nuisance. A youth playing football in his parental garden during reasonable hours is not a noise nuisance I'm afraid.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Im getting worried now is this costing me £38 I thought it was free advise

This is a paying site I'm afraid.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

please tell me its only £38 im not intrested I want this closed now im not paying any more money in the future

You will need to contact customer services about your account.