12826847

, i was a main contractor that carried out work client 2012, due to my contrac

Customer Question

hi ,
i was a main contractor that carried out work for a client 2012, due to my contractors incorrectly installing correct method, result was the floor boarding made the the floor tile crack , which i accepted and took up tiling supported joists to the ground floor, relaid new ply boarding ditra anti cracking matting annd supplied and relaid tiles at my full cost in may 2013. as i gave, foolisly 10 personal guarantee, but i accepted this was done wrong.
now part of the remedial work i done, in the entrance area, i have been told by way of a 7 day demand for 2874.00 for further work is now required, i have been given 7 days to pay, but the work has yet to start, i have been given no notice or information, as 2 years have passed and there may be other issues to cause cracking of tiles, ie subsidence etc. i am willing to pay if it is proven its not done to bad workmanship, not because of an assumption
What would you like to know about this please?