75100385

If a client bought a beauty course had some of the course and

If a client bought a beauty course had some of the course and didn't return to finish it, then wanted to return 9months later are we entitled to refuse to do the treatment or refund part of the payment. The client has had no contact with us since July 2014
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
When they purchase do you tell the, it must be used within a certain period please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the course was for ipl hair removal treatment this requires a continuing session of appointments (course) to achieve the result the client required, the client knew this as it was a second course booked from a previous offer and this set in the guidelines of the first course.

I hope I have made this helps answer your question

Sue

Do they have some sessions left which they paid for?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes they do but it is almost a year since they started the first session

Ok. Then unless you told them otherwise they are entitled to have those remaining sessions, after all they paid for them.
If they were told when they had them they need to be used by x date then you can refuse. But if they were not sadly you need to allow them the remaining sessions.

I am just following up on this. Is there anything else I can help with? If so, please let me know.

Alex.