12826847

I am an American whom would like a barrister/solicitor to represent

Customer Question

I am an American whom would like a barrister/solicitor to represent me in police matters, denial of complaint and proper police investigation by British authorities , abuse, and other issues, and also legal issues with the British, German, and American entertainment industries including law suits. Thank you for your help.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I can help you with this.
This is a question and answer site so whilst we can't represent you I can certainly tell you what you need to do.
Be advised you have posted this in UK law so can only answer for law that applies in the UK.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Alex,

The issue also deals with U.K. law. I would like you to contact the police for me after I've met you and also write to a few entertainers whom know of crimes and those whom have committed them and are committing them against me. Thank you very much for your reply.

Sincerely,

Earl Lilly, Jr.

Dear Earl. Sadly I can not be instructed to do work for you as this is a question and answer site. But if you let me know what the problem is I can certainly answer any questions and tell you what to do.