13262538

I'm separated from husband and have our two kids, he won't

I'm separated from husband and have our two kids, he won't move from our rental house and I cannot find a place to rent as working part time I will have to claim benefit and rental help. Our council has also said that I am not eligible for a council house and that anyway they are hard to find. I'm French and my children have double nationality if I was to get stuck could have take them back home where I have family and will be able to find work with my current employer AXA.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
I am afraid that you will need either the agreement of your ex or an Order from the Court to take the children back to France to live.
If you try and move without this then you can be forced to return the children to the UK
You may need to apply to the court for an Order that the Tenancy of the matrimonial home is transferred into your name
Please ask if you need further details
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.