75100385

if a company agreeds a a fist payment date the refuses to up

Customer Question

if a company agreeds a a fist payment date the refuses to up hold it to there ready does that breach tne contract
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
If this was a term of the contract then YES it is breach of contract.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Does this mean the contact can be void !
Not necessarily. It may just be a breach rather than fundamental breach of contract.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

They own me £7000 can they withhold my money there disputing £450I have email from saying I'd be paid on completion I have email from valiant saying he's happy with r work

No they can't, you can sue for it,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How do I do that can I put a recovery collection company on it
You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.

I am just following up on this. Is there anything else I can help with? If so, please let me know.

Alex.