12826847

My sister accused me nearly 6 months ago of unlawfully accessing

Customer Question

My sister accused me nearly 6 months ago of unlawfully accessing her email account (knowing her password) I haven't. She threatened police I asked her to go for it as after research I cold see that as the only way to prove my innocence, she has not done this and instead has just convinced herself all her friends and a lot of my family that I am guilty and is now accusing me of having mental health issues. I have cried every day about this and just don't know what to do
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

What do I do - how can I prove my innocence. I have already been hounded off facebook, and am unable to attend family functions - Im helpless

Obviously there is no way of proving a negative.
I'm not sure what action you were hoping to take? Are you able to prove this is untrue?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
Would it be possible to give me the information I asked for?