75100385

I ordered the sample, expecting a tinyone, said if not liked

Customer Question

I ordered the sample, expecting a tinyone, said if not liked could cancel,could not phone anyone to cancel ended up within 3 days sent sample back , and now find they are sending me another full price one, how can I cancel this, I will have to find which card I put on, ancel that, but worried sick re it all
This is about Argan oil, sent email no reply
thanks Doreen Dixon
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
If you ordered over the phone, or online then you are entitled to a 14 day cooling off period as per the Consumer Contract Regulations. As understand it you cancelled within 3 days or so.
Therefore they should have cancelled the order and did not. They are responsible for not charging you and also taking the full price one back at their cost.
You did the right thing, you are not responsible. You need to send a formal letter of complaint, not email asking them make arrangements to collect the full price one and to cancel the invoice.
You are entitled to do this as of right.
Thanks. Just need your number
Don't forget I still need your number.