12826847

/ Madam,we are planning to start a eSports (online

Customer Question

Dear Sir / Madam, we are planning to start a eSports (online gaming) website that offers cash prizes to the winners. There will be a fee for each player to join each competition and basically I would like the legalities around this. Please can you answer the following questions and provide any further details around any legality's. 1. Do we need any licences to offer cash prizes? 2. Are there any time restrictions to when the winners receive their prize, for example do we have to provide the winner with their prize within 5 days or.... 3. What are the age restrictions for the people taken part? 4. Are their any similar rules for non cash prizes? 5. are there any other requirements we need to meet to enable us to do the above? I look forward to your response. Kind regards ***** *****

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Nicola, Thank you for your response, I am indeed happy to wait for an answer as i realise it may be difficult to fine soneone in this area. Thank you looking into this for me and i look foward to your response. Kind regards ***** *****

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes you can close this we will go elsewhere thank you for your time. Kind regards ***** *****