12826847

I am really scared If you get caught on CCTV having sex in

I am really scared
If you get caught on CCTV having sex in a car (with tinted windows) in a car park will they send a fine to your home?
If so... Do they send pictures or footage?
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What information?
Well, for instance, who caught you?
How do you know?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Nobody caught me, I'm worried I was seen on CCTV or something
Are you the registered keeper of the car?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No my father is and that's why I'm so scared. What happens in such situations? I'm not even sure if there was a camera... I'm just imagining worst case scenario... What do they usually do? Do they actually send out a ticket or fine?
Well, it depends.
Is this a prostitute ? You are anonymous on her so it is safe to be clear with me.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No not at all... Just worried about my family finding out
Unless it is a red light district it is quite unlikely they would take any action.
There are areas that have targets upon activity in red light districts although not usually very consistently.
If this is a local council CCTV footage then it probably won't even come to the attention of the police.
If they do find out about it though then they could send a letter to the registered keeper. They cannot use S172 to demand from him the identity of the driver but they could write to him asking for that information in the hope that he provides.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes please. This information is correct for uk? Also it was a paid car park... So not a local council one.... If that makes any difference
Yes, I am in the UK. I don't know anything about any other jurisdiction.
A paid car park does not mean it isn't a local council one.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
So u recon that most likely they wouldn't send a fine? And if they did would they send any pictures as proof?
They could send CCTV stills.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
One final question... How likely is this? Or is this not such a big deal... Am I just being super scared over something that is not really going to happen?