75100385

Just want a rough idea before I go legal. I have a Ltd. wholesaler

Just want a rough idea before I go legal. I have a Ltd. wholesaler of electrical components. A Ltd. retailer I was hoping to sign-up mistakenly then got a shipment of my goods from my USA manufacturer, even though the retailer had decided for sure not to become my outlet he still proceeded to sell about 40% of the goods he shouldn’t have got in the first place, (I think at a profit) he also gave appx 3% away for samples to people he knows, the rest is still in stock. Roughly what am I entitled to in the way of full compensation in the law? If he refuses to return anything or compensate what should I do?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
What would you have paid the goods please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

it should have cost him about 2,000 pounds.

The supplier chargers about 1,000.

Ok. The cost is then is £2000
You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund of the £2000 within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.

I am just following up on this. Is there anything else I can help with? If so, please let me know.

Alex.