Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

im colin I have had some windows fitted and when its

Customer Question

hi im colin
I have had some windows fitted and when its windy the window make a howling sound.I have contacted the company and they sent someone out to have a look. But it was not windy they had ago at adjusting them but it made no difference. So kept calling them we finally got someone to come out when it was windy. and he said they can screw things in to the frames to pull them in. Witch means I have to shut the windows and turn these things to pull in the windows .I told them no I want them replacing.He phoned the office and told them and they will get a manager to phone me still waiting for the call a month on. Is there anything more I can do please.
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 10 years experience. May I ask when the windows were installed please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thankyou

Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Hello there - May I ask when the windows were installed please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

2010

Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Thank you. When did you first experience the wind issues?When did you first notify the company?How long does the advertising or warranty literature indicate the windows should last - e.g. 5 years, 10 years etc?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

is possable to speak by phone because im getting confused on here

Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
I am very sorry. We can transfer to exchange email if you prefer though this incurs a small additional fee of about £5. If you would prefer to do so please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok yes please

Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Thanks. I have sent an "additional service" offer to you. If you are able to kindly accept the offer of additional service email exchange I have sent we can exchange email addresses and continue by email.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry im to confused it keeps jumping from one page to another i will have to forget and get my wife to do it

Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
I am very soory you are having difficulties. You should be able to see my email address. If you would kindly drop me an email I will be please to continnue with you by email.I look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards