Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

Do You Know Anything About A Company Called First Capital Securities

Do You Know Anything About A Company Called First Capital Securities - Offering To Buy Land On Behalf Of A Chinese Corporation - Provide A Payment Is Made Approx 10% Of Purchase Price In The Form Of A Surety Bond
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 10 years experience. May I clarify that this is the company that claims to be based in the City of London please and is offering to purchase land on behalf of foreign (Chinese) corporate investors please?Do you have a website for the organisation?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Thank you. May I confirm - you have kindly posted two web addresses above. Which is the correct one please - capgroup.com or firstcapgroup.com?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Joshua

Sorry For Confusion - Correct Web Address Is

www.firstcapgroup.com

Best Regards

Chris

Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Many thanks. I have come across that organisation a week or two ago by way of someone else that has been contacted by them. There is no such registed limited company as the one they claim registered at COmpanies House. Also the phone number does not connect. They also claim to offer financial advice which is a reserved activity but they are not registered with the Financial Conduct Authority. Accordingly the outfit does not have the credientials they claim which may amount to fraud by deception. Further the proposal they have made to you is typical of an advance fee fraud - whereby a payment is requested on some pretext or another which can vary widely in return for the promise of reward. Advance fee frauds are designed to extract payment and that alone. You would not be asked for a security bond to sell land. Quite the reverse if they wish to buy it they would pay you a deposit prior to completing the sale. I would recommend not entering into any further discussions with the other party and reporting the matter to the police using their action fraud service.http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/ . If you have already paid any money to them you should contact your bank as soon as possible to attempt to claim back funds transferred. This can often be difficult but may be possible if the funds have not yet cleared or if the funds have not been removed from the other party's account. I hope the above is of assistance? If you have no further questions for now I should be very grateful if you would kindly take a moment to click to rate my service to you today or just reply back to let me know if the above is helpful. Your feedback is important to me. If there is anything else I can help with please reply back to me.