75100385

Please can you inform me what my legal rights are when I sell

Please can you inform me what my legal rights are when I sell my caravan on a Haven site.
I purchased a caravan 5 years ago and then upgraded to a bigger caravan on a prime location.
I now wish to sell, but have been told that I have to give them first refusal and that if I did try and sell it independently, I have to give Haven 15% of the sale price.
It was my understanding that this ruling was abolished last year.
Please can you tell me what if this correct? Also are there any other hidden agendas?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
From 26 May 2013 any site rules which were made by the site owner prior to that date which could lead to a site owner interfering with or blocking a sale or gift of a home have been banned. This includes first refusal, so that is now banned.
Also the law says they are only entitled to charge a maximum of 10% for the sale.
Please visit the following websites for more information:
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/405213/150217_Buying_a_home_rev.pdf
https://www.gov.uk/park-mobile-homes

I am just following up on this. Is there anything else I can help with? If so, please let me know.

Alex.