75100385

With regards ***** ***** Affidavit. Part A Service. This

With regards ***** ***** Affidavit. Part A Service. This was undertaken by the Court Bailiff and as such do I cross this section out and make reference to the letter I have received from the court advising that the Court Bailiff served the Order to attend Court for Questioning?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with thisWhat is it you would like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I need to complete this form.

Part A is about how the order was served. I used the paid services of the Court Bailiff to achieve this.

Part A Service is constructed for me to answer as if I had personally served the Order, which I did not. Therefore how do I complete Part A? It would seem sensible for me to complete Part A1 stating that I served the Order by using the Court Bailiff and make reference to the Court confirmation I have received regarding this.

Part A2(c) (identification of person) should I again reference the Court Bailiff?

With regards ***** ***** A3 (copy of the order), I am not in possession of this so do I again reference the Court Bailiff having this as it will be part of the Affidavit that I believe the Court Bailiff also needs to complete or do I need to obtain a copy myself from the Court in order to enclose it with the EX550?

You don't need to complete this.If the bailiff served it, the Bailiff will complete this form.You don't complete anything.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello, I need to complete Part B and Part C.

With regards ***** ***** B2 'The balance due under the judgment is £____'.

Is this the original judgement figure of £13,907.60 or is this the amount now owing £14,024.64, which includes further interest payable as stated on form N316 submitted?

Yes you will still need to complete B and C but A of course is for the bailiff.
Balance due is the £14,024.64
Does that help?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you, ***** ***** is there a way of me presenting the cost associated with using the Bailiff Service to the Court with the aim of getting this cost added to the defendants bill?

Yes you can ask the Court for the cost of the process server. You simply need to write and ask for this with your affidavit.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am just following up on this. Is there anything else I can help with? If so, please let me know.

Alex.