75100385

A delivery firm Jhmc Logistics of Keighley West Yorkshire.

Customer Question

A delivery firm Jhmc Logistics of Keighley West Yorkshire. Delivered a parcel on 12/02/15
during the delivery the driver reversed in to our carport causing damage that cannot be
repaired and has to be renewed at a cost of over£3500.00 I have releardly rang a Mr ***** ***** on numerous accations to get this problem resolved, so far all he has done is get a firm called G&R Building Services who sent me a quote of £ £3540.00. why they sent me the quote I do not know. Mr. Williams has ignored my phone calls every time since this quote has been given. My home insurance tell me to put a claim in and they try to get the money from Jhmc Logistics, this will cause me problems when T renew my policy. Can you tell me where I go from here
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
You need to write and set out your losses and request the work is done or the quote of £3540 be paid within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.