75100385

I have been stopped driving I have clean license(I

Customer Question

hi I have been stopped for drink driving I have clean license(I been caught speeding last December but I took speed awareness course so no points on license) I have no previous convictions clean record this is my first offence on my sheet that I received at police station when I was discharged it says that my charge is : Driving motor vehicle when alcohol level above limit I had 72 micrograms of alcohol in 100 millilitres of breath . I am pleading guilty, how long I will be banned from driving and how much fine I am facing or is there a ground on which I will be sentenced to community service or jail time ?????
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
The fine is linked to your income so really depends. You are in the range of sentence which is 60 – 89 in breath. There is no risk of custody as the sentence should be a fine with a disqualification of between 17 and 22 months. There is no way of getting out of the ban but you can reduce it by 25% by taking the drink driving course if offered.
So there is no risk of custody or even a Community order as the guidelines say a fine.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

So basicly this is dr10 code

Yes

I am just following up on this. Is there anything else I can help with? If so, please let me know.

Alex.