12826847

With reference to the killing of Jean Charles de Menezes

Customer Question

With reference to the killing of Jean Charles de Menezes discuss whether it is ever possible to achieve a balance between liberty, security and police accountability when dealing with difficult terrorist incidents 1000 words needed

How can I help with this please?
I notice that you have not yet left feedback for a previous answer so I would be grateful if you could do that now.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi i need an answer worth 1000 words for With reference to the killing of Jean Charles de Menezes discuss whether it is ever possible to achieve a balance between liberty, security and police accountability when dealing with difficult terrorist incidents

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

its on English legal system

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hello are you there

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i have rated the other experts answer

Sorry, I was offline.
What would you like to know about this situation?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i want to know everything .. make it a thousand words including cases if there is any .. just answer to the question

This is a question and answer site.
I can give you general information about a specific question that you have. I cannot write essays for you I'm afraid.
I can help you upon anything that specifically causes difficulty though?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok if you cant help do you mind transferring my question to another expert thanks

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Other.
she didnt answer my question
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

how long will the search take ..because i need an answer today and if i t doesn't happen i will have to request a full refund

I'm afraid JustAnswer cannot guarantee a time but most questions are answered in a timely manner. However we're not really meant as a homework site, we are a question and answer site. We offer a full refund on request.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

so what are you saying ... you can't help .. cuz i don't know the differences between asking a question and getting all the answers needed

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

if you can't help .. i will appreciate if i get my full refund and look for someone will help