12826847

I have a young friend, aged 21 years, employed by a hotel in

Customer Question

I have a young friend, aged 21 years, employed by a hotel in the capacity as a 'waiter/bar manager' . . . he and I both think he is working too many hours. His time for sleep is compromised by the need at the end of a shift to cover (for example) for someone "who hasn't turned up". Questions . . . is there a legal ceiling which caps the number of hours an employee works in a week and (2) must this ceiling be stipulated in the Contract of Employment? and (3) Must a Contract of Employment legally be issued within a stated period from the employment commencing? Thank you. ***** *****.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. firstly can you tell me how long he has been employed there please.
Hello not sure if you saw my initial query above - how long has she worked there for?