75100385

I was arrested on Friday 17th of april. My friend was being

I was arrested on Friday 17th of april. My friend was being bit by a police dog and for 45seconds to a minute I was screaming and shouting for them to get the dog of him. I see blood on him and I panicked so I kicked the dog to try and get him off as I was scared (dog is not injured) police then arrested me and kept me in a cell for 14 hours. Have been put on bail to next month, am very scared as this is my first offence. What could happen?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
What were you arrested for please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It says on my bail sheet "use abusive words/disorderly behavior likely to cause harassment, alarm of distress"

Assuming this is a section 5 then its likely if anything was to happen you would be cautioned. Even if it went to Court, which I would doubt given your lack of record you would probably get a conditional discharge. But in view of the lack of previous I think a caution would be appropriate.

I am just following up on this. Is there anything else I can help with? If so, please let me know.

Alex.