Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

I am having major problems with the free holders

Customer Question

I am having major problems with the free holders and leaseholders of my next door neighbours and I would like to take them to court because there tree is knocking down my Flint stone wall which is 120 years old and I have been threaten by the lease holder and the free holder please can you advise me which way to go Thanks
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 10 years experience. Could you advise how you have been threatened please?Have you asked the neighbour to remove the tree or maintain it so as to halt the damage to your wall?
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Would you like to continue?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear *****, Please can you send me your email address please so I can send all the photographs and evidence of the threatening text message which I had from my freeholder and leaseholder from next door number 1/3 Carlisle Road, Yours sincerely ***** *****

Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Thanks very much for your reply. We can transfer to email contact but the site treats this as an "additional service" for which there is a separate fee as it email addresses are automatically blocked othewise. I can specify the minimum fee which is £3 so as to not substantively add to the cost though if you would like me to do that. We can then exchange contact details and you can email me directly. Let me know if you would like to proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Dear ***** how do I send the photographs on this site with this email address to you
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
I can provide you with my email contact details by sending you an additional service offer which will appear on your screen for you to accept if you are content for me to proceed? We can then communicate directly by email
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear ***** I do not know where you look for the additional service offer which will appear on my screen for me to except you to proceed with you directly with email.Please can you send me the additional service offer.thank you Hugo XXXXXXXXX

Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
It should be available on your screen now.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Josh I'm not sure where to look and I suffered very badly with dyslexia
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
I am very sorry if you are experiencing any technical difficulties. It should pop up on your screen. Alternatively if you click on your customer home page it should be available there. If you cannot see it I can ask customer services to contact you to help.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear ***** I don't know where the customer homepage is and I cannot see it so could you please ask customer services to contact me thanks Hugo XXXXXXXXX

Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Certainly - I am really sorry for the difficulties. To ensure they have your email could you post your email address - it wont be visible to anyone other than customer services.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
*****@******.***
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Many thanks. I will ask customer services to contact you. I hope we can resume shortly.
Joshua, Lawyer
Experience: LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
I hope customer services were able to assist you. My email address should be visible. If you can drop me an email we can continue by email which hopefully you will find more straightforward. I look forward to hearing from you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The phone number is ***** and easy online online tool is not working
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry to see you are still experiencing difficulties. My email address should be shown on the screen. If you can email me we can continue by email.

I look forward to hearing from you.