75100385

if my esta waiver gets cancelled and i am in london but have

if my esta waiver gets cancelled and i am in london but have got a potential business start up and a child on the way. but have had previous convictions around 3 years ago. how do i go about it? as in what documents would you recommend i take or need?

they have given me no reason as to why it has been cancelled either just sent me an email stating my travel is not authorized.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
For now please let me know what the convictions are?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the convictions were; fraud by false misrepresentation and having fraudulent articles i.e a fake card.

they were not used by me but because it was in my possession and my friend had committed the crime it was seen as joint enterprise...

i have been arrested for driving my brothers rental but that was NFA'd

Have you applied for an esta? Did you declare these?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i applied for an esta in november 2013 and had not declared them as my friend said the question was relating to firearms and drugs which i have no connection to so i assumed i should put no. however the friend i got arrested with got a letter through his post saying his visa that he got (he has an international passport) has been withdrawn. he went for an interview and a day after his interview i was emailed that my status had changed. i'm assuming they looked into his file and then looked up my name to. or he may have mentioned my name.

The question is have you Ever been arrested for offences involving moral turpitude. Fraud is.
I assume ithey do not know?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

they didn't know but i'm assuming they know now. i didn't know moral turpitude meant fraud or i would have declared it i was helped filling out the form. my issue of right now is what do i need to have prepared and or what would i need to take with me for when i book for a new visa and have to go and take an interview.

In reality it's going to be hard, you have 2 convictions for fraud 3 years ago. You need to take all details of the conviction, what it was, how you were involved, how others were involved and your role.
You will need to satisfy the immigration officer that you do not pose a risk to the USA. If the convictions were are some age it would be better. But clearly it is what it is. Therefore you need to take everything to show you are not a risk.
I am sorry if this is not the answer you want or the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

did you say if the convictions were at the same age? if so, they were

I said you have 2 convictions 3 years ago which is an issue.
I am sorry.

I am just following up on this. Is there anything else I can help with? If so, please let me know.

Alex.