Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor LLB (Hons) 23 years of experience in Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

My late husband did a will in 2007 when my health was bad and

Customer Question

My late husband did a will in 2007 when my health was bad and we had split tennancy so the government could not sell our house for my care costs as we expected I would end up in a home. However, my health has improved much and now I have my sister in law and my sister overseas as trustees and have had to give an oath in which I now only own half of my house. Can this be changed to me owning my own home completely?
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 2 years ago.

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.

My name is ***** ***** am happy to assist you with your enquiry.

Could you please give me a little more information- when did your Husband die?

Who did he leave his half of the property to, and would they be willing to transfer the half share back to you?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Al

Can I assist you any further?

Kind Regards

Al

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Al,

You answered my question on the day I got in contact with you on the 22.4. I was very happy with the answer, gave you an excellent feedback and paid £38 with a percentage bonus payment.

I regard our contract as fulfilled and thank you once again.

Bye, Silvia Bateman

Many thanks Silvia.

Best Wishes

Al