12826847

l wold like a question to a legal expert. I brought a new Kia

Customer Question

l wold like a question to a legal expert. I brought a new Kia Rio 4weeks ago and ave had a problem with the handbrake the car rolled back into a car damaging my car went to see the dealership they checked my car and sed there was no problem withthe handbrake was ok they quote from the handbook the way of using the handbrake is to put foot on the foot brake then pull up the handbrake fully.They say they will not help with the repair of wy car ,do you think this is correct.
Expert:  Jenny replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Did you apply the handbrake in the manner described in the handbook?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes

Expert:  Jenny replied 2 years ago.
So are you saying that they are wrong in deeming the handbrake to be of correct working order?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am saying that at the time there was a problem with the handbrake also there has been a large number of foults on Kia cars over anumber of years on google there are large number.My naybourer saw my car ending up on the otherside of the road, it also happend when l was out working .

Expert:  Jenny replied 2 years ago.
what is the current position? Have you had the handbrake fixed?