75100385

. I am compiling a witness statement. With regards to

Hello. I am compiling a witness statement. With regards ***** ***** evidence attached as referred to as Exhibit 1,2 etc. Is it a case of merely writing the Exhibit ref clearly on each piece of evidence and stapling all the documents together, or does each Exhibit need to be tabbed as part of the stapled bundle or does everything require presenting in a binder (ring or other) with index and dividers.
Just want to make sure I am complying with what the Court would want to see.
Thanks Pete
Hello and thanks for asking for me.
You normally have a front sheet before the Exhibit saying exhibit 1,2,3, etc
Then everything needs to be paginated (numbered). Don't staple it, if you can use one of those treasury tags or put it into a binder that is better.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks ref pagination. I assume each section ie the Witness Statement starts at Page 1 and then each individual Exhibit starts at page 1 or is it a case of the whole document bundle starts at Page 1 and continues sequentially through all of the Exhibits?

Yes sequential including through the exhibits
I hope that helps

I am just following up on this. Is there anything else I can help with? If so, please let me know.

Alex.