29905560

i was under a lot of pressure due to work related depression

i was under a lot of pressure due to work related depression i was subject to a disciplinary that was needless and the guidelines were clearly not followed . a circle of men within the company conspired against me to make my life hell . i resigned as my health was deteriating and i fell into a deep depression . when i put in writing that i was suffering from deppression that letter was hidden by manager . i im on medication from my doctor and have only recently returned back to somewhere near normal . time is running out for me to seek some accountability (only a few days ) i have a number of grievances with evidence and witnesses . is it possible to have more time to prepare myself and instigate the correct procedure ? i can add alot more info please help ! ( *****@******.*** 01806 242 094 ).
Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. firstly can you give me the reason for your disciplinary and can you tell me the length of service you were with the company please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i was with the company for over 2 years and the disciplinary was for nipping home in a company vehicle at lunch time ( everyone uses vehicles for going to the shop or chippy ) they went to a final written warning there was no informal disscusion i was given the letter to a formal investigation 3 hours before the meeting , i was not provided with the evidence against me , even throughout after repeatedly asking i never recieved a copy of this evidence . the following meeting i was given the letter at 6;30 pm at home hand delivered for a 10 am meeting .

Ben there is much more hrrasment bullying

OK thank you, ***** ***** it with me. I am in a tribunal today so will prepare my advice during the day and get back to you this afternoon. There is no need to wait and you will receive an email when I have responded. Thank you
Many thanks for your patience. From what I understand you want to try and extend the claim deadline in order to bring the employer to account for what has happened. This depends on what claim you are proposing to make and the venue you would be taking this through, such as the employment tribunal or the county court.
Claims for bullying would generally be brought into the employment tribunal where the time limit is 3 months from the date you had resigned. The time limit is strictly enforced and whilst the tribunal has the power to grant an extension this is only done in limited circumstances. For example one of these is where the claimant’s condition has been such that they did not have capacity to bring the claim in time. That would be if they were very ill or hospitalised and that clearly prevented them from being able to pursue the claim in time. You would need the tribunal’s permission for this and you would have to write to them asap to request that they consider granting an extension and submitting your full reasons for doing so, together with evidence. So this could be medical reports or any other medical evidence which shows that for a period during the initial deadline you were incapable of making the claim. However be aware that it has to be serious conditions which clearly prevent you from claiming, you cannot just ask for extra time because you have not had enough time to prepare a complex case.
So write to the tribunal immediately, set out the situation that meant you were unable to prepare a claim in time and ask them to consider granting you an extension. Advise them that you are now able to proceed and that you a seeking advice and that the claim should be submitted with no further unreasonable delays.
I hope this has answered your query. Please take a second to leave a positive rating, or if you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you
Experience: Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'