12826847

i own a small garage and i bought parts car from a dealership

Customer Question

i own a small garage and i bought parts for a car from a dealership when i removed the gear box of the car to fit the parts they were the wrong ones serplyed by the dealers they have now told me that they cannot get the right parts for a week this means that i cannot do any work in my garage is there any thing i can do the car is all so a taxi so the owner is loseing mony
Expert:  Jenny replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today, did you have any written contract with the dealership to supply the correct parts?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no i phoned them and gave them the number plate no

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no i phoned them and gave them the reg of the car

Expert:  Jenny replied 2 years ago.
Hello did you tell them that it was imperative that the correct parts arrived quickly and did they send you their terms of sale?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I WOULD NOT HAVE STARTED THE JOB UNLESS I HAD THE RIGHT PARTS IT WAS NOT UNTILL WE REMOVED THE GEAR BOX THAT WE FOUND OUT THAT THE CLUTCH WAS THE WRONG ONE WHEN I SPOKE TO CUSTOMER SERVICES FOR CHEVROLET UK AND THEY SAID IT WAS A FAULT ON THERE SIDE ON THE CATALOGING OF THE PART NUMBERS

Expert:  Jenny replied 2 years ago.
Hi I will now prepare an answer for you.