12826847

My wife and I want to separate. I thought we could be reasonable

Customer Question

Hi. My wife and I want to separate. I thought we could be reasonable but she has got legal advice - I assume free - and she is saying I cannot pay for advice. I am happy to pay what the csa calculator says I should pay for the kids. Need advice on what I have to pay in addition. She says I have to provide a home for the kids. Is that as well? She wants half my pension and to keep her own. She is not prepared to engage in positive discussion and is playing games when I want to move forward. Need help desparately
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
My name is ***** *****
How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
What other assets are there and what income do you each have?
How old are the children?