12826847

I am british my daughter born in uk and on my british passport,however

Customer Question

i am british my daughter born in uk and on my british passport,however i was married to a libyan and returned too libya where i divorced him and he retained custody of daughter.twenty years later she had married and was able too contact me so i flew too libya for a month.unbeknown too others i had had a british passport issued in tripoli at british consul in 1993 however on return too uk stolen.having been reunited with daughter i returned too uk and discovered i had cancer so i returned too benghazi too be with her but doctors could not treat me in benghazi so returned too uk for treatment.my daughter has m.s.and due too civil war in benghazi had no treatment available so was being treated in istanbull where i joined her.i was at british consul with all appropiate papers and issued an emergency british passport for herso she is now in uk
,where on her arrival as advised applied for her full british passport on fast track seven days and her airline ticket had been booked for following day which could not be taken as passport unavaiable,i have been phoning everyday and always told with examiner who will contact me within 48 hrs,but alas no contact meanwhile my daughters ms has deteriated and n.h.s. cannot supply her injections as very expensive which i totally understand but she has too travel back too istanbull and then too libya where her children of 1 and 3 are too get them out of benghazi.i appreciate security for britain but we need assistance too expediate matters as their lives are at stake.i just need too know why no communication from examiner despite 48 hr clause a letter has been written by sir roger gale explaining matters twice a day every day i call,please may you inform me of what or whom i should speak.thanking you
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thanking you for your time,however i had too find alternative as time was against me .i would be gratefull for refund of good faith deposit,however would reccomend you too freinds in future as this situation was precarious. thanking you cigale XXXXX