UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

Looking ,on which visa my son and daughter inlaw

Hi looking for advice ,on which visa my son and daughter inlaw would need to apply for to have their baby in this country . My son is british and daughter in law is from the phillipins. Hoping u can help me with this matter.thank you for your time. JUst ask this qustion a few min ago but didnt have my card with me sorry .
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you today.
Do you mean they just want the child to be born in the UK?
When is the child due?
Will they be returning to the Philippines after the child is born?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes they will be returning sorry to Dubia were they both work .she will need a visa from when she 7 months as she cant fly after that ,and may have to stay 3 to 4 months after.

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
Your daughter in law will need to apply for a family visit visa, there is no specific visa allowing her to give birth in the UK as children born in the UK do not automatically get citizenship. Provided she is issued with a visa she is then able to come to the UK and reside here for the duration of the visa and then return after giving birth.
I hope this answers your question if however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please do not hesitate to ask further questions until you are satisfied with my answer.