75100385

When my partner and I move in together wil my income be taken

When my partner and I move in together wil my income be taken in to consideration when it comes to child tax credits and concessions that she has? She is about to become self employed but will be on a low income.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
What other concessions are you referring to please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
She is in the process of claiming child support from her ex- who will probably not pay anything as he is self-emoloyed. When the children go to university and need subsidy will they look at my income? How is the situation looked at from a legal point of view? Am I considered financially responsible because we all live together.
Just CSA?Any other benefits?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Not to my knowledge.
It will be taken into account with the issue of tax credits. This is because it is designed for low income People. If you move in then you are deemed to be contributing towards the household. Therefore your income will be taken into account.

I am just following up on this. Is there anything else I can help with? If so, please let me know.

Alex.