Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

Do you know a Dr who specializes in Dermatology and who woul

Customer Question

Do you know a Dr who specializes in Dermatology and who woul do a report for court for medical negligence
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 10 years experience.

Certainly - these are dermatologists registered in the regiter of expert witness and therefore qualified to provide legal reports for clinical negligence:

https://www.jspubs.com/expert-witness/si/d/dermatology/

I hope the above is of assistance? If you have no further questions for now I should be very grateful if you would kindly take a moment to click to rate my service to you today or just reply back to let me know if the above is helpful. Your feedback is important to me. If there is anything else I can help with please reply back to me I'd be very grateful