12826847

1.can a dependent apply permanent resident visa ?2.

Customer Question

1.can a dependent apply for a permanent resident visa ? what are the restrictions ?  2. If the main applicant was on the students visa and later turned into the business visa what is the position of the dependent's visa? Is he still remains as the dependent?

if the dependent has completed five years in the UK and in a permanent work is he eligible to apply for resident's visa on his own?

3. if the main applicant and the dependent are separated now can he still apply or can he stay in the country until his present visa ends?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Seems the above situations are beyond the circumstances which are not go under general procedure. As you find it is difficult to find a professional at this time and it takes long, I would like you to cancel this and credit the money back please.