13262538

AgainI also feel very aggrieved about the actions of

Hi Again
I also feel very aggrieved about the actions of the Judge - from day one he ensured that my Daughter would not get any justice - he has hidden evidence - lied to me and my legal representatives - been totally biased in every hearing - not just the final hearing hearing where in essence he completely broke the law - he has not at any stage put the childs welfare at the forefront - just Mum's (based on slanderous un-supported lies which he was never interested in finding a more objective proof of)
Was the appeal process the only way of exposing his behavior - is there any action I can take against him - a complaints procedure etc
He has acted as if he is completely beyond the law
Is this the case?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
The appeal process was the only way of reversing the decision.
You can make a formal complaint about his behaviour and the process is described here
https://www.gov.uk/complain-judge-magistrate-tribunal-coroner
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.