12826847

HOW CAN I ELIMINATE PSYHOLOGICAL REPORT WHICH WAS DONE AT THE

Customer Question

HOW CAN I ELIMINATE PSYHOLOGICAL REPORT WHICH WAS DONE AT THE TIME OF PREGNANCY AND THE PSYHOLOGIST DIDNT HAVE ALL MY PREVIOUSE MEDICAL TREATMENT NITHER SHE SAW ME HOW I CARE FOR MY KIDS AT TIME WHEN SHE MADE CONCLUSIONS WRONGLY.
iS IT LEGAL TO DO FALSE JUDGMENT ABOUT THE PARENT WHITH NO SUFISENT EVIDENCE IN FIRST PLACE?
because of that reason local autority did not undertake my parenting assesment,so in adition i have done pareting course.
MY partner who i am getting divorced he is seeking custedy of my 3 children even aldaw that father of first child didnt give consent and is actually disagreeing with that,he even write a letter to court that he give custody of my first child to me or to paternal grandmother.My partner was violent and police give him caution,the trace of drogs was also find in him saw haw can i dispute the things that there was done wrong.I have discharged 2 layers who did not do nothing what i asked saw i ma presenting case on my own.What i need acts which will help me to present my case in court in UK. I am from Slovenia he is from NIgeria. The case is at UK. HE IS THE FATHER OF 2 CHILDREN AS I HAVE ONE CHILD FROM PREVIOUS MARRIAGE AND CUSTODY FOR MY CHILD FROM SLOVENIA.
valerija
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
How old are the children?
When and what was this report prepared?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

first child is 8years old and the step father my second husband which he didn't care for my child want custody of her.her biological father write in writing that he give the custedy of the child to me or to my mum but these were not taken in to account becouse local authority fail her on viability test and in regards ***** ***** test.my two other kids are 4 years and last born was taken when was 8days now 9 months And given to a man who was violent to all of us.something is wrong in this You can't give kids to violent man.there for I am asking how to eliminate psychological report done in June whIle my due date was in 25/07/14

Have there actually been formal Care Proceedings?