75100385

I am a business owner and believe a certain individual

Hello, I am a business owner and believe a certain individual is leaving bad reviews online but posting as many different names.
They are making up content and posting it to put off any future business. do I have grounds to take this legal? also Google need me to file that I have court order to take this content away how would I go about this
Thanks, Jamie
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this Jamie.
Do you know WHO this person is?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I do, but proving it may be difficult

Do you know it is the same person?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes

What is it you want to achieve ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Reviews removed and for you help me explore my options,

Thanks, Jamie

You need to write and set out your demand to have them removed within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not remove you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
The Court will allocate the matter to track, which may be a small claim if it considers the hearing to be a small issue with no points of law or case law.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I only have my word to prove it, I hoping there was something I could to prove the reviews are fake and get Google to remove them? E.g file a legal claim against the fake names or the "people" who are leaving these reviews knowing they can't respond because they don't exist?

You could but you need to prove they are false.

I am just following up on this. Is there anything else I can help with? If so, please let me know.

Alex.