13262538

Behind my back my husband took a prohibitive steps order against

Behind my back my husband took a prohibitive steps order against me. Restricting me taking our daughter outside the area we live. We are married. He in his statement glorified himself as a dad and made untrue statements about me as a mother. I feel he has done this to control me and used our daughter as a scapegoat. I have a hearing on Tuesday. I'm 4 months pregnant and the shock made me have cramps on Wednesday then I spent 2 days in hospital. I have not had time to get legal advice as I'm so worried for my baby. He regrets what he has done and has asked the solicitor to discharge the order. I have signed a form to discharge the order from his solicitor.mi feel so vulnerable. Should I go on Tuesday.
How old is the child and where did he claim you might take her?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Daughter is 2 1/2 claimed I would take her to her grans in Chester. My mum is living with us though during my high risk pregnancy. In Brighton her house is for sale she plans to relocate to the south. He's doing this to control me:
Do you wish to remain in the marriage?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, although we have probably reached breaking point. He does too but claims he did this as he was scared I may leave. I don't think it's helped the situation what he's done. He waivered all my rights and didn't consult me or think aboiut mediation. I guess I don't trust him now.
Do you feel up to going to court tomorrow?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can I still go if order is being discharged? And I have signed his solicitors form.
You are indeed entitled to attend the hearing to ensure that the Order is indeed discharged if you feel well enough to do so.
That will allow you to ensure that it is indeed discharged and to show that you are no prepared to allow your husband to bully you in this way.
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details