13262538

Dear Mrs. Clare I lost 22,280£ Clear Report on certificate

Customer Question

Dear Mrs. Clare
I lost 22,280£ for the Clear Report on certificate requested by Arthur Andersen.
IS it true that the Clean Report on Fund will be required by the National Crime Agency?
If it is not true, Can i get back the money from Arthur Andersen office in London.
Please send your reply to
*****@******.***
Please do not disclose this email.
Best Regards,
K.K
Please confirm the attached email sent to me from Arthur.
The transfer of your fund will not go through due to the non availability of the Clean Report on Fund which certifies the genuineness of your wire transfer to make sure that the fund in question is free from arms, drugs or sponsoring of terrorist activities.
Your fund has being placed on HOLD in an Escrow account of BB&T Bank for non availability of the Clean Report on Fund by the National Crime Agency (NCA)& HM Treasury Department.
This agency monitors Cash Flow in and around the United Kingdom & the United States of America. They have insisted that a Clean Report on Fund must be presented before the transfer access code will be given to the BB&T Bank to enable you complete the transfer of your fund to your designate bank account.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
I am so very very sorry but you are not actually dealing with Arthur Anderson at all you are dealing with Criminal Scammers who are using their name.
There is no money waiting for you and there is no such thing as a Clean Report on Funds .
I am so very sorry - you can read more about such scams here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/419_scams
Please ask if you need further details