UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

I have received a leter from home office to attend an

hello, I have received a leter from home office to attend an interview in regards ***** ***** for indefinite leave to remain as a non-eea national. Is that a new procedure please?
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you today.
No this is not a new procedure, the home office do on some occasions need to clarify or discuss matters further with the applicant on some ILR applications. The home office have a choice either to refuse you ILR or call you in for an interview and then make a decision on the application.
The home office want to ensure that what you have stated in the application is correct and it also allows you to put their mind to rest about anything they are not clear on. Had the home office refused the application for a reason that could have been resolved through a simple interview they would have been informed of this at appeal by an immigration judge. Therefore it is in both your interest and the interest of the home office to have any matters clarified via an interview.
I hope this answers your question if however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please do not hesitate to ask further questions until you are satisfied with my answer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you. The home office requires these additional information: photos while in relationships, six months bank statements, tenancy agreement, evidence of employment and last two Years of council tax which I assume they want just mine as i have already submitted the evidence when we were still married. Can you verify if these additional information is just needed from only me please?

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
In respect of the documents you have stated, you would need to provide photos of both you and your partner, six months bank statements for both of you, evidence of employment of both of you ( if possible) council tax for both if in joint names or just you if only in your name. The tenancy agreement can either be in your name or joint names.
I hope this clarifies the matter.