75100385

Creating Witness Statement and Exhibits. I need

Customer Question

Hello.
Creating Witness Statement and Exhibits. I need to submit theses to the Court and send a copy to the Defendant. Although the Claim has two Defendants, the application Notice has only been sent by one of the Defendants and so I am responding with regards ***** ***** defendant only. So I assume it is just this defendant that needs the copy of my witness Statement and Exhibits?
by when do I need to furnish this information ie how many days before the hearing do I need to makes sure the Court and the defendant have the info?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
If you are responding to a application then evidence should be submitted 3 clear working days before the hearing. You should also serve a copy of the evidence on each of the parties involved in the application and the Court. So one copy on everyone and I would take a spare copy with you to Court.
Remember I am happy to help for future questions I can help. Please start them: FOR ALEX W
Thanks!

I am just following up on this. Is there anything else I can help with? If so, please let me know.

Alex.