12826847

My husband and I bought my sisters house for £65,000 it was

Customer Question

My husband and I bought my sisters house for £65,000 it was worth a lot more but she was in diffs and needed to sell, We agreed she and her husband could live the rest of their life in the house ( her husband is now deceased). We borrowed the money on our own house to do so. We have paid the mortgage plus ground rent and repairs for the 6yrs.
We won some money recently and give my sister and her family some cash so now they would like to buy the house back at £80,000 and we have agreed they could do so.
We need to know do we need a solicitor and how much it would cost, also will it affect any one as far as tax is concerned while we are alive and after our death?
What is the actual value of the property?