29905560

Could you confirm if www.active-consignment.com is a legit

Could you confirm if www.active-consignment.com is a legit and trustworthy website for transfer of money for an item purchased. Thank you.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Where did the actual sale originate?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It was on donedeal.ie, but the tractor is for sale in England

Hello, I have looked up the Whois data on this website (this contains the registration details) and can confirm that it was only created in March 2015 by an anonymous party. This is already highly suspicious as they claim to have been in business since 2004 and a legitimate organisation would not normally try to hide their identity when they register a website.
I have also found that the images of the people they claim are behind this company have been used on a another website offering similar services, yet their identities have somehow changed and they have completely different names. Compare the two to see for yourself:
http://www.active-consignment.com/site/about_us.html
http://www.postalconnections.com/about-us/who-is-pca/
So this all strongly leads me to believe that this is a scam website which is solely created for the purpose of defrauding individuals by making it look like it is a legitimate business. You have zero security should you choose to send any money through them so I would certainly not recommend that you take this matter further. This s a well known type of scam and there is clear evidence that it is not legitimate.
I hope this has answered your query. Please take a second to leave a positive rating, or if you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you