13262538

Thank you assistance. Absolute decree was issued 2/12/14.,Why

Thank you for your assistance. Absolute decree was issued 2/12/14.,Why would they need those documents in joint in the last six months?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I'm ok to wait for an answer. Thanks

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Whose applictaion is it and what are you trying to achieve?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I applied for ilr and been asked to bring additional information, not sure i

Then yes they do need the ongoing records if you are relying on your ex's nationality to confirm your entitlement to ILR
Please ask if you need further details
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.