31090051

M.W.Brumhead still waiting answer. PLease advise

Customer Question

M.W.Brumhead still waiting for yout answer. PLease advise
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
Why does your temporary policy not cover the incident? That's what it's there for. It should not be just for a written off vehicle.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am told that I was misled by the vendor. The policy, say the insurer, (Aviva)only applies it my new vehicle is a total write-off. Because of this "get-out" they will not represent me. ( I may begin a case against them also, later, but in this I will be guided by you! If you can help with this it would be wonderful. I am an honest man and I am tired of being fooled, lied to or about and generally misused as a result of my total honesty.

Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for responding. Your losses are what are called uninsured losses and so you should consult a solicitor who does ULR work, that's uninsured loss recovery work, solicitor who do this kind of work will do it on a no win no fee basis and get their fees from the insurance company of the other party.You can find such a solicitor in your area through the Law Society.The claim will include repairs to the vehicle, any injuries, loss of use and inconvenience and any other losses arising from the accident. Happy to discuss further.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank You. I will follow your advice.

Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
You're welcome.