tdlawyer
tdlawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  11 years experience of general practice.
73598664

I have a limited company and received a notice from companies

I have a limited company and received a notice from companies house that it will be dissolved. The letter was dated on 3rd February 2015. It gave me a time limit of 3 months to deal with this issue. I haven't been able to solve the problem, so if I'm right the company will be non-existent as of 3rd May. Question is, if I'm due to be paid on Friday 1st May will I still be able to access my business bank account?
Expert:  tdlawyer replied 2 years ago.

Hello, thanks for your question. MY name is***** can answer this.

The company remains active, and you remain in control as a director until it is dissolved. Hence, you should still be able to access your account on 1st May. However, come 3rd May, it appears it will be dissolved (or shortly thereafter), and the money in any bank account with automatically belong to the Crown.

Hope this answers your question. If so, please do remember to rate the answer for me.

Tony