Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Tomlin order-Following mediation tomlin order has been signed,

Customer Question

Tomlin order-Following mediation tomlin order has been signed, no order as to costs. The defendant has agreed to pay some monies owed to me. Do I send it to the court with a covering letter asking them to issue an order or are there specific forms to fill. it is for a sum of 3k, what are the court fees . Many Thanks for your help
Expert:  Kasare replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question, I will assist you with this.
You need to send the signed copy to the Court with a short covering letter, ensure the Court Claim Number is ***** as the reference, with a cheque for £50 which is the Court fee for sealing an order by Consent.
You also need to send in 3 clean copies (if there are only 2 parties) of the agreed Order so that the Court can seal these and send them to the parties.
I hope this helps.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Excellent Thank you for your advice

Expert:  Kasare replied 2 years ago.
Not a problem Mr Singh. Well done on negotiating a settlement.