75100385

I did something very stupid .. I took £50 pounds from somebody's

Customer Question

I did something very stupid .. I took £50 pounds from somebody's account without asking using her PIN number ... I have to go to the police station to be interviewed. At this point I'm going to own up to what I have done. What is going to happen to me? Am I going to prison? First time offender
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
How did you end up with the card and PIN?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
She told me her pin and I took the card from her bag
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have to go to the police station today to be interviewed I'm going to own up to it but I'm scared as I have never done anything like this before o do not know what came over me I'm 22 years old first time offence and I'm terrified I will go to prison
Ok. It wont be prison. They may even just caution you as long as you give the £50 back.
If it does go to Court then you are likely to get anything from a fine to a Community Order. But given your lack of previous I would hope it would be dealt with by a caution. But you have no risk of jail.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.