75100385

FAO Alex WattsSanity check please. Could you pass

Customer Question

FAO Alex Watts Sanity check please. Could you pass comment / amend the following so that I have an appropriate template to work to.

3. I refer to the ‘Court instruction’ dated 10/03/14 and the ‘Directions Questionnaire’ dated 09/04/14. The Claimant issued the ‘Directions Questionnaire’ to the 1st Defendant’s given address (para 2.) by Royal Mail Special Delivery. I refer to the ‘Royal Mail confirmation of successful delivery’ letter dated 10/04/14 marked EXHIBIT 1.

Hello and thanks for asking for me.
Why do you need to refer to these documents?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ah, how about

The Claimant issued the ‘Directions Questionnaire’ dated 09/04/14 to the 1st Defendant’s given address. I refer to the ‘Royal Mail confirmation of successful delivery’ letter dated 10/04/14 marked EXHIBIT 1, confirming correct and successful delivery.

or

I refer to the ‘Royal Mail confirmation of successful delivery’ letter dated 10/04/14 marked EXHIBIT 1, confirming correct and successful delivery of the ‘Directions Questionnaire’ dated 09/04/14.

The second one. Exhibit the proof of delivery.
Does that help?
I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?
If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.
If you need more help please click reply.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Just checking if I write something like this

I refer to the ‘Royal Mail confirmation of successful delivery’ letter dated 10/04/14 marked EXHIBIT 4

should I after EXHIBT 4 insert the page number in the Exhibit pack that I am referring to ie

........ marked EXHIBIT 4 (page 8)

This would seem sensible, but just want to make sure I am doing the right thing.

Thanks Pete

No. Just exhibit 4 that's it,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you very much

Happy to help.