12826847

Please help me.I sent my passport at the end of February to

Customer Question

Please help me.I sent my passport at the end of February to have a right of abode stamp it only took a week.previously when I sent it five years ago, and it came back within a week.In their letter it stated it will take six months.I had already booked my ticket to go back to Malaysia on th 9th of May.the letter also stated that it will take 10 days to return it back and that I would loose the money I paid. That is OK ,but it is now 20 days and still no passport I have written 2 letters quoting the reference they gave me but to no avail. What do you suggest I do.Yours sincerely ***** *****

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

please close my question. Thank you

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please take me off your list, I have since got my passport, thank you E Albans