12826847

If I want to protect my home and buy to let properties from

Customer Question

If I want to protect my home and buy to let properties from lawsuits and bankruptcies and debt collectors what is the best way to do this?
Expert:  Alex J. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question and welcome.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.
Is it
possible or contemplated currently that you may go bankrupt? Do you have creditors chasing you or are you just asking the question in general terms?
AJ
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi AJ,

Thanks for responding.

I am not being chased by creditors at the moment but just wanted to protect my assets from anything that may happen in the future such as

1. Bankruptcy

2. Divorce

3. Creditors chasing me

None of the above are likely to happen but I just want peace of mind.

Shobir

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.